A mummy makeover describes a combination of breast and body surgeries. They aim to help create a body shape that you will be happy with! This mix of surgeries can include:
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck).
- Breast uplift.
- Breast augmentation.
- Breast reduction.
- Arm lift.
- Thigh lift.
- Buttock augmentation.
- Vaginal rejuvenation.
Our surgeons can perform many of these procedures in one go. This can help achieve faster results over a shorter recovery time than if you were to have each procedure at a separate time. If you are considering a mummy makeover, you can take your time to decide which mix of surgeries interest you. Then, when you meet your BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeon, they will discuss how many they can perform for you at one time.
What can a mummy makeover achieve?
Overall, a mummy makeover aims to achieve a more visually pleasing body shape. You may be finding it hard to lose your ‘baby weight’ and the extra skin that came with having a baby. In addition, your breasts may also have changed in a way you are not happy with. This procedure aims to reverse the changes having a baby has had on your body by:
- Removing excess tummy skin and fat.
- Tightening the tummy wall muscles.
- Improving the appearance of unwanted scars or stretch marks.
- Recreating a more desirable breast appearance.
- Reducing or restoring breast volume.
- Removing excess fat and skin from the arms and thighs.
- Enhancing the volume and shape of the bottom.
- Rejuvenating the appearance and tone of the vaginal area.
The mums who have this procedure describe a major increase in self-confidence. Therefore, the mummy makeover can have positive effects on you both physically and mentally!